Bungur with sauerkraut
No matter how much we research new recipes, have our own creative ideas and improve, we still enjoy our moms' kitchen the most. There is something special in the scents and flavors of childhood. This way my mom prepares a bun with sauerkraut, and I believe it is an ideal dish for these winter days.
- Cover the bottom of the oiled pan with a bun.
- Cut the other ingredients into small pieces and add to the pan.
- Season with red pepper (or other spices, if desired). I didn’t add salt because the homemade cabbage and dried meat were salty enough.
- Pour over hot water so that all the ingredients are covered.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes at 200 ° C.