Bulgur pilaf with apricots and pine nuts
We suggest that you definitely prepare this combination of bulgur pilaf with apricots and pine nuts, because everyone who tries it enjoys its great taste. Serve with chicken fillet, and you can replace apricots with raisins or sliced dates.
- Fry the pine nuts in a pan, then take them out on kitchen paper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the finely chopped onion until golden. Add the bulgur, fry briefly and pour over the water.
- Stir in finely chopped apricots, cinnamon, Natur and bring to a boil.
- Remove the covered pan from the heat and let it stand in a warm place until the bulgur swells (30 minutes).
- Stir in pine nuts, parsley, salt and pepper.
Serve with roasted chicken fillet.
You can replace apricots with raisins or sliced dates.