Buncek with baked potatoes
The recipe is from crochef, very fine and filling in these winter days ....
- Buncek first cook in a large pot with plenty of water.
- Slice the potatoes in a fireproof dish, add diced bacon, sliced onions and sliced peppers. Sprinkle with chives and sweet ground pepper, add fat, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Place the boneless bun on top of the potatoes and bake at 200 ° C for about half an hour. Remove the dish from the oven and set the bun aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a little salt, add the cooking cream and pour over the potatoes. Return the meat with the skin facing up, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Slice the bun and arrange it over the potatoes and serve.
Serve with homemade sauerkraut and fresh bread, and no one will be left hungry.