The combination of beef, lamb and pork has already been celebrated in numerous dishes, and now it has started to conquer - with a Swedish pot. Let the simple preparation dish bake a little longer at a lower temperature.
- Cut all types of meat and liver into cubes.
- Chop the peeled onion and cut the carrot into thicker sticks.
- In a wide frying pan, briefly fry the sliced meat and liver in butter.
- Place the roasted meat together with the fat in a fireproof dish. Sprinkle with Vegeta, add sliced vegetables, allspice, pepper, cloves and bay leaf.
- If necessary, add a little more salt and pour just enough water to cover the meat. Bake in an oven preheated to 180-200 ° C until softened.
- Stir the meat during roasting.
- Add the wine before the end of baking.
Serve the dish warm with mashed potatoes.
Use pieces of muscle meat for this dish. You can also use beef shank, but you have to slice it. This dish is most delicious when baked at a lower temperature.