- Put the bulgur in a deep bowl and pour hot water over it and let the bulgur soak up the water and swell.
- Cut the dates into small pieces and put together with the milk a tablespoon of oil to boil.
- Add the bulgur and cook, stirring frequently, until the amount of milk is reduced.
- Then add the juice and vanilla extract and cook a little more. Leave it to be a little more liquid and remove from the heat.
- Arrange in small bowls and leave to cool. While it cools, soak up the excess liquid and get a dessert like pudding. Garnish with chopped dates.