A bee cake or bees among flowers
There are about 20,000 species of bees in the world… they live on all continents except Antarctica…. The Bee Movie (if you haven't seen it, look - it's really cute) is dedicated to those little valuable honeycombs ... and with the movie sweeten yourself with this cake…
- Make the egg yolks and sugar well, and lightly mix in the egg whites and flour.
- Bake in a greased and floured pan.
- Soak the cooled biscuit as you wish with compote juice.
- For the cream, mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and flour well and boil it in 1/2 liter of milk.
- Remove from the heat and mix in 1/2 of the margarine while still hot.
- Spread on the biscuit and leave to cool well.
- Drain and dry the apricots from the compote well.
- In the juice from the compote (1/2 liter - if a little is missing, add a little water), cook 2 light cake toppings and pour over the cake.
- As soon as it starts to harden, place the apricots on it and let everything cool well.
- Decorate the finished cake by drawing bees with chocolate,
- If you don’t have white chocolate, simply take a little powdered sugar, a few drops of lemon juice and make a thick mixture from which to make eyes. When it dries a bit, use a toothpick to draw the dark chocolate pupil.
It's very nice when you decorate the cake with whipped cream (I didn't have it), so you can draw the flowers with colored whipped cream and make grass from colored whipped cream… You can crush apricots in the topping and cook together, it's even better (