Cherry and raspberry jam
In the red fruit season, be sure to prepare this cherry jam, which will give raspberries a special aroma and texture. Serve it with pancakes, fine sweet pastries or as an addition to your favorite ice cream.
- Wash the cherries, remove the stalks and stones.
- Mix the contents of the bag of jellies well with 2 tablespoons of sugar, then add everything to the fruit. Heat everything together, stirring, until it boils.
- With constant stirring, gradually add the remaining sugar and let it boil again.
- Add the cherry brandy and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Fill the hot jam into clean heated jars and close them immediately.
Serve with sweet pastries or pancakes.
If you want a homogeneous mixture, lightly chop the cleaned fruit with a stick mixer.