..I owed you a recipe last night, so here it is! .. what do you say? .. try it !!
- Separate about 12 large thick chard leaves., Cut off the root, and thin the central rib of the leaves. Wash the leaves, and put them in a larger amount of water, blanch them. rinse them with cold water and leave in a strainer.
- Meat stuffing: Fry the minced meat abruptly in a mixture of olive and sunflower oil, just enough to turn brown.
- Make sure it stays juicy !!
- Remove from heat, add spices, parsley, garlic, walnuts, salt.
- Stir and let cool a bit!
- Then add one egg, and two slices of old bread that we dipped in milk, drain.
- Combine all the ingredients, into a thick stuffing and fill the chard leaves with it, just like you make sauerkraut sauerkraut
- In a suitable bowl, arrange them thickly, pour over two long soups, in which we have whipped tomato puree, cover with al-foil and bake at 180 C-.45 mn.
- Bake and uncovered for 15 minutes to brown nicely.
- Leave them to stand for 10 minutes and then consume them. If you like, you can pour sour cream over them !!
Serve them warm with mashed potatoes or boiled rice !! Good apetite! Pleasant!