Cake with cherries and wafers
This is a cake that is not baked, beautiful, refreshing, really summer .. ♥
- Rub the wafers on the grater, add margarine and oil.
- Mix well and coat the 26cm diameter cake ring with oil.
- We put baking paper in the shape of a cake and put the mixture on it.
- Press with your fingers to form a cake. Leave in the fridge to set.
- For the cream, first soften the gelatin, as it says on the bag.
- Heat the cherry juice (from the compote) to which you add lemon juice and sugar
- Melt the gelatin in the juice and remove from the stove and leave to cool.
- Before the cream hardens, add the fruit yogurt and stir.
- Mix the whipping cream with a mixer and mix it into the cream.
- Cut the wafers into cubes and mix into the cream.
- Add the cherries and mix everything well.
- Arrange half of the cream on the crust, dip the plasma biscuit in the remaining cherry juice.
- Put the plasma and the other part of the cream. Leave one part to decorate the cake.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Best overnight.
- The next day, carefully pull the baking paper out from under the cake and remove the cake ring. AND ENJOY THE CAKE !!
I have to write that I didn't wait long to try it, after 3 hours I ate it. The cake is ideal for summer, refreshing and sour taste like ice cream !!