Delicious, light, airy..ideal for cevape or delicious sandwiches….
- In lukewarm water, dissolve the yeast with a tablespoon of flour and sugar and let it rise
- Mix the flour with the salt, then add the yoghurt, oil and the remaining yeast and knead a smooth dough.
- Coat it with oil, cover and leave to warm to double in volume
- Divide the dough into 6 balls and press each round a little more round to spread it a little and stretch it a little with your fingers
- Arrange them in a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes