Easter cake in the shape of a little bunny. Simply prepare the dough for the mold of rabbits, hens, eggs… .............
- Yeast Mix with 2 teaspoons of milk, a teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon of flour and leave to rise in the heat.
- Pour this mixture into the flour
- add the remaining milk
- sugar, egg yolks, grated lemon zest and margarine.
- Knead the dough and let it stand for 45 min
- covered with a kitchen towel.
- I use a Taperver bowl to rise the dough
- and it takes me 15 minutes to do that.
- Soak raisins and candied peels in rum
- and let stand for a while.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin,
- sprinkle it with a mixture of candied bark,
- then knead again and pour into a greased mold.
- Of course, coat the mold well with butter.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C
- in a preheated oven.
- When the dough is baked,
- leave to cool,
- and then carefully remove it from the mold.
- Decorate the bunny.
- Sprinkle it or powder with sugar
- or coconut (there is coconut on my bunny)
- tie his bruise with a decorative ribbon,
- put his eyes on pepper
- and paint the egg if the mold has it.
This can also be a suitable Easter gift :)