I make buns in many ways, but they are just finesse and I love every single recipe .... I write this recipe for VESNUMAR ... follow the recipe and you won't go wrong.
- Add sugar and yeast to the warm milk, stir and set aside for the yeast to rise. Sift both flours and make a depression in the middle, add lightly beaten eggs, lemon juice and zest, kefir, room temperature, melted fat, sugar, vanilla and raised yeast and knead everything .... I knead with a mixer, because they are my dough, on that way, perfectly kneaded without using my hand much, I only knead the dough with my hand at the end. If you knead by hand, pour the kneaded dough on the work surface and knead it for about 6 to 8 minutes, until you get a smooth and soft dough. If necessary, add a little flour, but it is essential that the dough is soft and very slightly sticky.
- Shape into a ball, coat with very little oil or sprinkle with flour, return to the pan, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place for the dough to double.
- Divide the risen dough into equal small noodles and mix each one. Lightly flour the work surface and spread a noodle about 6 cm in diameter, put a teaspoon of thick apricot jam in the middle, or if you like nutella, you can use it or fill it with what you like, grab the ends of the circle and slowly close them all around until you make a ball , which is well closed.
- Grease a 24-6cm cake tin with melted butter or spray with baking spray. You can use any baking tray, I like the cake tin the most because it has deeper sides and the buns grow in height. If you use a cake pan, be sure to put something under the baking tray because during baking the melted butter will leak (I put a piece of aluminum foil, when I'm done baking, I just throw the foil away instead of scrubbing the baking tray)
- Roll each made ball in melted butter and place the closed part on the bottom of the pan. Fill first around the pages and then the middle and leave a little space between the balls, because the balls will still grow.
- Cover with cling film and let rise again, about half an hour. Bake in a preheated oven at 175 ° C for about 40 to 45 minutes or until your buns are nicely browned on top. Cool them briefly in the mold, open the side of the mold and carefully remove the buns, leaving them on the wire to cool.
- Mix powdered sugar with vanilla and sprinkle with buns before serving. Ideal as a dessert or breakfast with a cup of warm milk or coffee.
- Pleasant !!!!!