Cake number one in our family. Full of delicious cream. Just perfect.
- Bark: Whisk 5 egg whites with 5 tablespoons of sugar. Gently mix 5 tablespoons of ground walnuts and 1/2 tablespoon of flour with a spatula. Bake for 15 minutes or longer if necessary. Bake three crusts like this.
- Filling, first part: Whisk 15 egg yolks with 15 tablespoons of sugar, then steam and leave to cool.
- Filling, second part: 2 bags of pudding boil with 750ml of milk and leave to cool. Whisk the margarine with powdered sugar until foamy. When the pudding has cooled, gradually mix it into the margarine and sugar.
- Gradually mix the first part of the filling into the second part of the filling, ie the boiled egg. You will need a very large bowl because the filling turns out a lot.
- Chop the milk chocolate into small pieces. I used the best wishes chocolate. Add the ground Plasma to the filling (it should be Plasma, because it has its own special taste), and then the milk chocolate. Fill the crust with the prepared filling.
- I used whipped cream, vanilla and grated chocolate for the decoration, but of course it's a matter of taste. The cake is quite stable, so I'll try a variant of decorating with fondant at the beginning of December. Pleasant!
- Tried it under the fondant :) It's perfect for that too! :)