the smell of Bosnia on my table ...
- Mix the flour, 1 egg, 1 yolk, 2 tablespoons of sugar and water with a mixer with a mixer until the dough is combined.
- Continue to knead it on a floured work surface until it becomes uniform. Put the dough in a bowl sprinkled with flour and sprinkle the dough with flour. Let stand for about 20 minutes.
- On a floured work surface, stretch the crust out of the dough and cut it into squares.
- Let's make the stuffing. Mix 1 egg white with a mixer. When mixed add 2 tablespoons of sugar and stir until sugar is melted. Add finely chopped walnuts and mix with a spoon.
- Place a teaspoon of egg white and walnut filling on each square of dough. Coat the ends of the dough with water and fold the dough diagonally so that you get a triangle. We press the ends to stick together.
- Fry in a larger amount of oil. When they turn yellow on both sides, take them out on a bowl lined with kitchen paper to absorb the excess fat.
Sprinkle the warm baščaluka with powdered sugar using a strainer. It is best to eat them warm.