Nettle and mushroom strudel
Although it is a tasty and healthy food, nettle can rarely be found on the menu. Instead of already tried fillings, this time try a strudel with nettle and mushroom stuffing.
- Dip the nettle briefly in salted boiling water, drain and chop.
- Saute finely chopped onion in oil, add chopped mushrooms and sauté for another 10 minutes.
- Add chopped nettle, crushed garlic, and cream.
- Stack two strudel crusts on top of each other. Arrange a portion of the filling on the sheet and wrap. Repeat the process with the remaining strudel crusts.
- Place the prepared strudels in a greased tin, coat with cream and bake in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for about 40 minutes.
Slice the strudels and serve warm with yogurt.
Nettle has multiple effects. It is useful for anemia, diseases of the digestive organs, rheumatism, for cleansing the body. That's why nettles should be on your menu more often.