- Mix both types of flour in one bowl, then add bicarbonate and salt to the room. Add dried basil and mix well.
- Make a depression, then add oil, milk and yogurt.
- Carefully mix everything together until the ingredients are combined.
- If necessary, add a little more flour to get a homogeneous and elastic dough.
- With a rolling pin, on a floured work surface, spread the dough into a rectangle 2 cm thick and take out the cakes with a round mold with a diameter of 5-7 cm.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet, on which you have placed a permanent baking foil or baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° and bake for 30-35 minutes.