Banana island cake
I wanted to make some kind of light cake for Christmas lunch in the end this cake turned out, it consists of coconut, banana and white chocolate. It was easier to make than to give it a name, at the family council Sister Branka gave a name to this cake.
- FOR BISCUITS: Beat the egg whites separately with a few grains of salt. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, then add the flour and squeezed juice. Combine the egg whites with the rest of the biscuit dough lightly with a hand cooker.
- Divide the dough into two parts and bake at 190 degrees for 15 minutes
- FIL: cook the puddings in milk and let them cool. Beat the sweet cream with a mixer. Soak the gelatin in rum and when it swells, melt over low heat.
- When the pudding has cooled, be sure to remove the top skin, because lumps will remain in the cream. Add the melted gelatin to the pudding and mix. Immediately add the whipped cream and mix well. Phil is done.
- Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and pour over the lemon juice so that they do not turn black.
- LAYING THE CAKE: 1) Place the biscuit first crust and around the edge of the baking sheet. 2) Arrange the bananas on the biscuit. 3) Sprinkle the coconut over the bananas (separate two tablespoons for garnish) 4) Pour the cream all over 5) Put another biscuit. 6) Pour over the white chocolate glaze and sprinkle with coconut flour. 7) When the cake has cooled well then just remove the tin border
- GLAZING: melt the steamed chocolate together with the butter and pour over the last crust, sprinkle with coconut flour