I'm making this pastry for the first time, but I'm thrilled ... the kitchen just smells like that :)
- Put the flour in a bowl, add the dissolved yeast with water, sugar, margarine, mix, then add salt, and mix the soft but non-stick dough well.
- Leave the dough in the heat to double, about 45 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 14 balls.
- Turn on the oven to 210 C, and put water with soda and salt on the stove to boil.
- place baking paper on a baking tray and grease it with oil. When the water boils, put two rolls in boiling water and store them inside for a maximum of 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, remove them and immediately place on a baking sheet.
- Cut them from above with a sharp knife and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.