A bouquet of dried leaves
- Gather the leaves - not completely dry so they can be shaped.
- Fold the edges this way.
- ... so like this ...
- ... then roll ...
- Repeat the process with another leaf ... to get fuller flowers, stick at the bottom and tape so it doesn't unravel.
- One flower is done ... make a total of 7 flowers or more.
- Arrange the flowers next to each other, put a few more leaves around and connect with a figure or string ... find a suitable vase and that's it! Don't pour water by any chance!
- After a while, the leaves will dry and bend more and more ... when they dry completely, you have to make a new one!