A black man in a white shirt
My friend's favorite cake, when, unfortunately, is no longer with us, but he is still with us in our hearts. We renamed the cake "tulip in a white shirt"
- Whisk the egg whites into the slices and set them aside. Stir the egg yolks with the sugar until they change color. Dip bread crumbs with a spoonful of rum, flour, walnuts and ground chocolate all together, then add the dipped crumbs to the walnut mixture and mix once more. Add the flour and walnut mixture to the egg yolk mixture, stirring at a slower speed. When everything is combined, add egg whites spoon by spoon and gently mix into the dough. Grease a mold, 22 cm in diameter, with butter and flour and pour the whipped mixture. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for about 45 minutes, the crust is baked when you gently press it with your finger from above and the crust comes back, or check with a toothpick. Leave the baked crust to cool a bit in the mold, then take it out and leave it to cool completely, it is best to make the crust the day before.
- 250 ml of milk with sugar, put in a pan and let it boil, at a medium temperature. Whisk the egg yolks and add the flour and vanilla essence, the mixture will be thick, add the rest of the cold milk, combine everything and pour into the boiling milk. Cook until it thickens. Pour the filling into a bowl and cover with a transparent foil. Separately whisk the butter with a spoonful of powdered sugar, then combine with the cooked filling when it cools. Spread the cooled filling over the crust, which you put on the tray and put in the fridge.
- Leave to cool in the fridge, during which time cook the shaum. Put boiling water in a larger pot, at a medium temperature, in another pot, or if you have a metal whisk, put egg whites with sugar and stir with a hand mixer all the time while cooking, you should cook it for about 8 to 10 minutes to be ready. Spread the sauce over the filling.
- Melt the chocolate in a steamer, add the softened butter, combine everything and pour over the sauce and return to the fridge until a little chocolate hardens, take it out and mark the pieces with a knife, because the chocolate topping made this way is quite hard. If desired, you can make a glaze of 50 g of chocolate with 1 tablespoon of oil and pour over the cake, this glaze will be softer to cut and will not crack. You can also use this icing for this cake.
- You can still decorate the cake with whipped cream, around, before you pour the chocolate glaze and you don't have to, leave it to cool completely for at least 3-4 hours in the refrigerator. It is most beautiful when it is well cooled. The cake is quite sweet, and cannot be eaten much
- Pleasant !!!!!