I got a wonderful turkey breast that just needed to be processed. I stuffed them and breaded to my family’s taste!
- Shape the turkey breast yourself into one large steak or ask a butcher to do it for you.
- Cover the meat with nylon foil and lightly beat with a mallet to get a large steak.
- Put a long slice of bacon, mozzarella and mini tomatoes on top of the steak.
- Pressing lightly, roll the meat with the stuffing. Connect everything by sewing with thread.
- Bread the prepared "loaf" in the classic way (flour, eggs, bread crumbs).
- Fry the prepared meat in butter on all sides until yellow and transfer to a pan lined with baking paper (coat the paper with butter).
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven, cover the meat with aluminum foil and bake for about 40 minutes at 180ºC.
- Remove the foil and let it bake for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the "loaf" to cool slightly and cut into slices about 2-3 cm thick.
Serve with your favorite side dish and salad. I only served it with homemade tartar sauce today!