When the market turns green and red, it’s hard to resist shopping and not come home hands full of juicy fruits! Take advantage of the abundance of vegetables and prepare it with veal! Decorate the finished dish with fragrant chives, which will supply you with vitamins A and C.
- Cut the veal into cubes and fry in two tablespoons of oil.
- Add the spring onions, and only the white part cut into rings and the vegetable stock.
- Stir together and simmer, basting with water for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, fry the diced peppers in the remaining oil and add a little salt.
- Add them to the veal along with the sliced tomatoes.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes and sprinkle over the dish in the pan.
- Stir briefly so that the cheese melts, then sprinkle with sliced chives.
Serve warm with cooked rice and lettuce.
You can grate the mozzarella and add it to a hot dish and serve immediately.