The princess's wreath
If after reading this title you thought: "This was created just for me!", You could say that you suffer from "Princess Syndrome". But the truth is one and you are aware of it: you truly are a real princess! And you have the right to your own wreath!
- Put the dough mixture in a bowl, add warm water, melted margarine and mix gently with an electric mixer until the dough starts to separate from the bowl.
- Allow to cool and then stir in the eggs.
- Using a pastry bag, shape two wreaths on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes at 200 ° C and do not open the oven during this time.
- Pour boiled cold milk into a tall bowl, add sugar and cream powder. Mix the mass with an electric mixer (at maximum speed) for three minutes.
- Cut the baked and cooled wreaths, fill them with cream and drained fruit from the compote. Add the whipped cream fix to the sweet cream and beat until desired.
- Garnish the fruit with whipped cream and cover with another piece of baked dough.
Cool the cake well and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Instead of peach compote, you can also put fresh peaches or some other type of fresh fruit, such as kiwi, strawberries, apricots or raspberries.