Spaghetti with tomato sauce, mackerel fillets and chickpeas
Serve the spaghetti with tomato sauce, mackerel fillets and chickpeas immediately warm in a deep plate.
- Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely.
- First prepare the sauce by frying the sugar in butter to caramelize.
- Add flour, fry briefly and add tomatoes. Pour a little water or vegetable stock, red wine, bay leaf, nutmeg, ground pepper, salt and simmer to get the sauce. Finally add the chickpeas and mackerel fillets.
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water (4 minutes), drain, rinse with water, add olive oil and stir.
- Pour warm spaghetti with tomato sauce, stir, sprinkle with grated parmesan or tofu.
Serve immediately warm in a deep plate.
Instead of mackerel you can prepare tuna fillets.