Pie dwarf garden
When Santa is in labor shortage, and that always happens for Christmas, garden gnomes come to the rescue. But after work they require a delicious meal, and this is their favorite treat. Prepare and surprise your dwarves with this pie.
- For dough:
- In a tall bowl, place the flour and diced butter, then mix well with an electric mixer to chop the butter.
- Add egg, salt, cream and mix gently until you get a smooth dough. Stir in with your hands as needed.
- Roll out the dough into a circle and place in a 26 cm diameter quiche pan. Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 ° C.
- For the filling:
- Wash the zucchini and carrots, clean them, cut them into rings and arrange them on the dough.
- In a bowl, mix the sweet cream, semolina, grated Emmentaler, parsley and salt together well, then pour over the carrots and zucchini. Place the oven at 180 ° C for 60 minutes.
When removed from the oven, let stand for 10 minutes, slice and serve.
You can also serve the pie cold.