Miniatures together in the form of small cakes with black olives and a lot of love are the right choice for small celebrations.
- Put flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl and mix.
- Add water, 1 tablespoon of oil and mix well using an electric mixer.
- Place the baking paper on a baking sheet and lightly oil it.
- Divide the dough into about 10 parts.
- Place on a baking sheet, then lightly spread each part with your fingers into an oval thinner shape.
- Mix the pesto genovese well with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and spread over the dough.
- Bone the olives and cut them into slices, and cut the dried tomatoes into smaller pieces.
Arrange the olives and tomatoes on the pesto and bake at 215 ° C for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
You can sprinkle with torn ricotta before baking.