Children enjoy holiday decorating at home, and especially in preparing and decorating holiday desserts. Make them happy with this simple, and so delicious, chocolate pleasure and joy there will be no end.
- For the biscuit:
- Melt the butter, add the diced chocolate and stir to melt the chocolate.
- Mix the flour with the cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar with an electric mixer until the sugar dissolves and you get a thick, frothy mixture. While stirring, pour in the prepared chocolate with butter. Finally, lightly stir in the flour and cocoa mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan (32x18 cm) previously coated with butter and sprinkled with flour. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- Spread the cream over the cooled biscuit. Gently run the fork over the cream to get wavy creases.
- For the cream:
- Make room temperature butter and Lino ladu nougat with an electric mixer and mix in the mascarpone.
Garnish with whipped cream and a colorful mix.
Instead of Lino lade nougat, use Lino ladu milk for a great white cream.