Again a recipe taken from the magazine Hrana i vino and again a dessert that doesn't drink water, but I'm persistent in succeeding :) so I made my own version again :)
- Whisk the egg whites with the sugar and slowly add the egg yolks one by one. Add cocoa and mix lightly.
- Bake in a large pan and cut into strips.
- Put the whipping cream to boil, remove from the heat and add the chocolate and butter.
- For the grilaz, melt the sugar to the caramel and add the walnuts and remove from the heat. Pour the mixture onto an oiled plate and allow to cool. In a multipractice make a grilaz from the mixture.
- Take one strip of biscuit and spread with cranberry jam. and sprinkle the cream with grizzly bear, then put a new crust, coat with jam, sprinkle with grizzly and then cream, and put the last crust and coat only with cream and sprinkle the remaining grizzly.