Chicken with buckwheat porridge and vegetables
Since our weekend was created to try new recipes, I flipped through some booklets and found this interesting recipe that I liked again at first sight and I wasn't wrong !! It is great!! A combination of various vegetables and buckwheat porridge, mixed with chicken !! I don’t have a lot of pictures because my photographer was asleep.
- Put buckwheat porridge to cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts into cubes, salt and pepper. Put a little oil in the pan and fry the chicken for about 10-15 minutes to bake well on all sides.
- At the same time, cut the vegetables into cubes, put in another pan and fry until soft, add spices and a little water as needed, towards the end add the chicken and let it simmer a little more all together.
- When the porridge is cooked, drain it and mix with the chicken and vegetables and season a little more if needed.
- Recipe taken from the booklet Ultra Gross.
Serve with salad as desired. We had pickles.