Chicken spring rhapsody with vegetables
The variety from this rhapsody of flavors comes from leeks, carrots, celery, peppers, zucchini and corn. Together with the chicken, it creates a culinary pleasure reminiscent of a harmonious musical performance.
- Cut the chicken into sticks 5 cm long and ½ cm thick, sprinkle with Natur for the chicken and leave in the cold.
- Put the chicken on the hot fat and fry briefly, add the garlic, cover with wine and simmer. When the chicken is done put it on warm.
- Slice leeks, carrots, celery, peppers and zucchini into noodles. Fry leeks in oil, add carrots and celery and peppers.
- When the vegetables soften a bit, add a little water, add the Natur chicken cube. Then add thyme, sweet corn, chicken, season with pepper and Salute if necessary.
- Bring to a simmer, add the cooking cream and cook for another 2 minutes. Finally add the zucchini and pasta and serve.