Mushroom and vegetable fritters
Serve mushroom and vegetable fritters with ajvar and plenty of lettuce and enjoy the crunchy freshness of the dish.
- Boil peeled carrots, celery and peas in a little salted water, drain and chop.
- Clean the champignons, wash them, cut them into slices and add a little salt and fry them in butter.
- Put flour on the remaining heated butter, stir, pour in the milk and boil briefly. Cool a bit and then mix in the egg, parmesan and nutmeg.
- Then add the prepared mushrooms, the potatoes you have cooked, peeled and strained, the vegetables and the bread crumbs. Add turmeric, thyme, salt, pepper if necessary and mix well.
- From the resulting mixture, form fritters and roll them in flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- Fry them in heated oil.
Serve with ajvar and plenty of lettuce.
You can replace the suggested vegetables with others, according to your wishes.