Wrap the chicken in rolls with butter and drops of lemon juice, roll in breadcrumbs and fry in deep oil and serve with nice pieces of cooked vegetables.
- Add chives, parsley, and pepper to the butter and mix well.
- Form the butter into a roll (Ø 3 cm), wrap in cling film and place in the fridge to harden slightly.
- Cut the chicken fillets with a knife so that you get as large, thin a surface as possible and beat a little.
- Lightly salt the meat and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Cut the cooled butter into slices.
- Put butter on each steak and wrap in a roll (help yourself with cling film).
- Roll the fillet in flour, then dip in salted scrambled eggs and finally in bread crumbs.
- Fry in deep oil over low heat on all sides.
Serve the roasted chicken warm with cooked vegetables or other side dish.
When you fold the chicken into a roll, leave it wrapped in the fridge for a while so it won’t dissolve when baked.