Chicken almond nagets
Another way to prepare chicken, "fried" without flour and baked without much fat ...
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and mix it with mayonnaise and mustard so that each cube is wrapped. So it should stand until the preparation of other ingredients.
- Grind the almonds and mix with parmesan, salt, pepper and other spices of your choice.
- Roll the chicken cubes in the prepared mass and place them on a baking sheet with baking paper. I didn't ink it further.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven, until finely browned.
- For the sauce, mix the ingredients before preparing the chicken and leave in the fridge to cool well.
Serve hot, hot and crispy chicken cubes, with cold sauce with some kind of lettuce. Pour a glass of wine!