Cherry Imperial Ice Cream
Creamy delight with cherries and amaretti biscuits… will give you the perfect refreshment in these hot days…. :))
- Spread the cherries with the cherry juice or jelly, boil on low heat with the sugar until it dissolves, finally add the powdered topping to squeeze lightly and be like a thick syrup. Allow to cool.
- Mix the yolks with vanilla sugar into a soft whitish mixture. While mixing the eggs, boil the milk with the sugar over a low heat, which we will slowly pour into the beaten eggs.
- Cool everything well and add whipped cream, mascarpone cheese and crumbled amaretti biscuits.
- In the bowl in which we put the ice cream, pour half of the cherry sauce on the bottom, shake out the Imperial whitish delight, cover and place in the freezer.
- Stir the ice cream every hour, 4-5 times, so that no crystals form. In the last mixing, use the rest of the Cherry Sauce, stir gently to make it variegated and let it cool overnight.
If you have a little more sauce left, or you didn't want to use it in ice cream… you can serve it on ice cream when serving… I still crumbled biscuits for even greater pleasure..the taste is perfect… instead of Cherry… you can use any of your favorite fruits… Good apetite..:)!