Cevapi # 2
A long time ago I published a recipe for kebabs from my mother. This is another mother's recipe and this one reminds me the most of the taste of the famous Banja Luka kebabs. Unfortunately, the shape is not the same, but the taste is closest to real Banja Luka kebabs.
- Put all the listed ingredients in a larger bowl and mix well to combine everything. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- When the meat has set, shape the cevaps with your hands about 8 cm long. You can also form them with a syringe or icing. Arrange the prepared cevape in a pan coated with oil.
- When finished, cover the kebabs with plastic wrap and leave them in the fridge to stand for 24 hours, if possible for at least 12 hours. The longer they last, the better.
- I get 46 pieces from this quantity. Since this quantity is quite large, you can freeze them raw.
- You can fry them on the grill over low heat, or on an electric grill or Teflon pan. The grill does not need to be coated with oil. I usually fry them on an electric grill. I fry them at a medium temperature for 4 minutes on one side, then turn them over, cover with aluminum foil and fry for 5 minutes on the other side.
- Finally I fry them on the sides for 2 minutes on each side exposed.
- Lepinje # 2