Delicatessen cucumbers in delicatessen meat rolls. They are part of a meat filling and a fine cream sauce. With a side dish of rice or mashed potatoes, it will give a unique delicious taste.
- Lightly beat the turkey steaks on both sides.
- Grate the edam cheese and cut the prosciutto into noodles. Mix the prepared cheese with the prosciutto and 80 g of diced cucumbers.
- Put 2-3 teaspoons of cucumber mixture on each turkey steak. Bend the steaks and fasten the ends with toothpicks.
- Add a little salt to the prepared rolls on the outside, put them on heated oil and fry them on all sides. Then cover with a little water and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- At the end of the stew, add the cooking cream, the remaining diced cucumbers and the wine. Boil the rolls in the sauce for a short time (2-3 minutes).
Serve warm meat rolls with boiled rice or mashed potatoes.
You can also replace prosciutto with ham.