Čevapčići in a coat
an interesting and very tasty dish, for all kebab fans and those who don’t like them when they try this will surely change their minds. Good apetite!!
- whisk 2 eggs with a little salt and vegeta
- add the flour and mix with a mixer until you get a pancake-like mixture.
- add 1 dcl of beer (drink the rest while preparing), mix and continue to add flour until you get a thick mixture, as for pizza (when it becomes thick enough you will not be able to use a mixer anymore, so switch to your hands)
- we roll the čevape into the dough on which we previously put the ham, and the cheese on the ham, then the čevap, we roll everything into a roll
- pour 0.5 l of oil into a deep frying pan and add the wrapped kebabs to the heated oil, then fry them on both sides until they turn brown.
- we take them out and put them on a napkin to soak up the excess fat
they are served warm with a light side dish or a seasonal salad! GOOD APETITE!!