Carob + Pelinkovac :)
When you add wormwood and chocolate to ordinary carob cubes, you get super juicy slices that will be loved by those who are not carob lovers.
- Whisk the dough in the following order: egg whites, sugars, egg yolks, butter, chocolate, carob, flour + baking powder, wormwood, milk.
- When everything is added to the mixture, stir for another 5 minutes.
- Shake in a mold and bake for 25 min. at 200 C.
- Cool down.
- Melt the chocolate in the milk, steam or microwave.
- Pour over cold cake, cut into slices.
1 cup = 150 ml