Caramel wafers according to an old recipe ...
Of all the cookies, I especially like the wafer according to the recipe of my late mint ... Whenever I went to the countryside, I knew that it would be made for me .... sugar ... Here is this recipe ..... :)
- In a large skillet (necessarily large) put milk and a cube and put on low heat to boil.
- When it boils -It should be a mixture as thick as honey .. Then remove from the heat and add one baking powder and mix quickly until the mixture is combined-The mixture will grow quite a bit ...
- You can put a walnut in it if you want, but you don't have to and then it's a real old-fashioned recipe.
- Smear the wafer crusts. I put three cups of the mixture on each wafer.
- Finally, when you are done with the crust, put something on the upper crust to press the wafer.