I've been looking for a good recipe for a long time, I've tried many but it's not that, I bought the base until I got this recipe from a pizza master and the result is fantastic THAT'S IT, try it too
- In a small bowl, add fresh yeast, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of flour and 2 dcl of warm water, stir well with a fork and leave for ten minutes.
- Put the flour in a bowl, add a tablespoon of table salt, pre-prepared yeast, the remaining 3dcl of warm water, margarine and oil and knead the dough.
- When the dough has risen, mix it well on a work surface that has been previously sprinkled with flour. Tear off 5 balls from the dough, make each one and oil them. Take a round pan with a diameter of 28-30 cm, oil it and spread the ball on the pan (very easy)
- Coat the base with tomato juice or puree that is a little mixed with water, put the ham cut into large cubes, then mushrooms, grate the cheese on top (mostly I use a cross or some other but it says that the cheese is steamed dough) sprinkle a little on top oregano and garnish with olives
- Bake in a well-heated oven at 220C for 10 min
- Here are some tips: the dough must be handmade, it's not worth turning on the mixer, it's not the same. taste