Calzone with mushrooms, leeks and feta
Today I made calzone for the first time ... and I am very satisfied with the result ... :) I didn't want it to look like a folded pizza in terms of ingredients, and I wasn't wrong ... the combination of ingredients is great ...
- Chop leeks and mushrooms.
- Knead the dough and let it stand for a while.
- During this time, fry the leeks and mushrooms in a little oil, 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. When the water, released by the mushrooms, boils, fry for another minute. Season with pepper and vegeta. When done, place the dish with the hope to stand upright to separate the oil.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface. Put mushrooms and leeks on one half and crumbled feta cheese over it.
- Fold in the second part of the dough and fasten the ends with a fork. Coat the calcon with oil.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about 20 minutes, until slightly browned. During baking, if you think it is necessary, coat the calcon once more with oil.
Serve warm with the addition of ketchup.