Pitta coi pomodori
Appetizer, but also something more. In Italy, antipasti are an opportunity to start lunch in the best possible way, offer guests at a party or snack with a glass of wine. Tomato pie is very similar to vegetarian pizza.
- Stir the yeast into a little warm water and flour and leave to rise for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt, oil, leavened yeast to the remaining flour and knead a soft smooth dough while adding water. Leave the dough covered to stand in a warm place until it doubles in volume.
- In a tablespoon of olive oil, briefly sauté the tomatoes, peppers cut into sticks and finally add the shredded basil.
- Knead the dough and shape it into a rolling pin. Cover the pan with baking paper, arrange the dough in the shape of a wreath and spread it into a thin layer with your hands.
- Arrange the prepared tomatoes with peppers on the dough, sprinkle with olives, capers and Natur, sprinkle with oil and finally sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 220 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
Serve immediately after baking.
Do not coat the baking paper with oil to make it easier to spread the dough on the paper.