Calcionne Pizza (folded)
These pizza measures are correct for one oven tray.
- Put all the ingredients and yeast that was previously placed in warm water to rise, in Multipraktik.
- My machine has functions from mixing, to mixing, chopping, and kneading dough.
- Leave to rise and take out.
- Oil the baking sheet, unroll the crust and place in the tin.
- Spread tomato sauce up to half of the dough, then ham, mushrooms, cheese, oregano and fold the dough. Press the ends with a fork so that the pizza does not open.
- Top with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 15 minutes.