Fast, that fast can't be. They're so delicious you can't resist him.
- Put yeast and 1 teaspoon of flour in lukewarm milk. Stir and wait for it to foam.
- Sift the flour into the bowl in which you will knead. Do not add it whole, remove a little, you may not need it. Add the pastry, salt, oil and sour cream to the bowl with the flour. Stir. Finally add the foamed yeast.
- Knead a smooth dough that does not stick to your hands. If necessary, add flour. Immediately transfer the dough to a floured work table. With a rolling pin, spread the dough not too thin or very thick.
- Prepare the ingredients for the filling. If you have a mold for making pancetta, use it, if you don't have one, tear the dough the size of a walnut, and spread the dough in a circle with a rolling pin. Then fill with the filling and press the ends with a fork.
- If you are making with a mold for pancetta, then transfer the circle of dough to the mold. Put a spoonful of tomato puree, and a slice of salami, cheese and mushrooms. Fold the dough.
- Arrange the hi on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper at a distance. When you are done with all the pancakes, turn the oven to 180 degrees and let it heat up. This way, the pancakes will rise a little.
- Coat the pancakes with oil on the surface, and sprinkle with sesame, cumin or, like me, sunflower seeds. Place the oven in a preheated oven until finely browned on the surface. Serve while still warm.
Serve with your favorite pizza.