Cake- "no mistake" ..
It will delight you, with its quick preparation and light, refreshing taste. The right choice for warm, summer days. Plain yogurt can be replaced with fruit. Excellent for children's birthdays, parties, you can shape it as you wish, and serve it in cups or bowls as a dessert..if you haven't tried it by now ... I recommend :)))
- Chop or break the biscuits with your hands, into larger pieces.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, sour cream, sugar, vanilla sugar, then add the biscuits.
- Mix everything well, shape as desired, and cool well in the refrigerator (2-3 hours).
- Take out, the cake, when it has "soaked up" all the liquid, and the mixture, become, compact, transfer it, to a serving plate.
- Garnish with whipped cream, or whipped cream.
Cool well and serve.