Almighty, for the reason that it satisfies everyone's taste. For those who like coke, who like fruit, creamy, juicy, sweet, sour ... for everyone !!! Special to me, because it is full of hazelnuts and white chocolate :-)))
- Whisk the egg whites slowly adding the sugar. When it is well kneaded in solid snow, slowly add hazelnuts, baking powder, flour and combine everything nicely.
- Bake the crust, in a bowl 22-24 cm (I made it with 22), at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes (check with a toothpick) and when it cools, cut it into two parts.
- For the filling, heat the sweet sour cream to the boiling point, remove from the heat and add the white chocolate, stirring until it melts. Add the hazelnuts to the chilled ones.
- Whip the sweet sour cream
- Arrange the cake in the following order: crust, filling, raspberries, then sprinkle on coarsely grated white chokes (half of those 30 g) whipped sweet sour cream, then crust, cherries, coarsely grated white chokes, cream, sweet sour cream
- Finally, for the coating, melt the chocolate and add it to the sour cream, whisk and coat the cake.
I got the recipe from my dear aunt. I tried it on my sister's birthday and since then I haven't stopped making it :-)))