Cabbage with potatoes and fish fingers
My best recipe for a day when I’m too busy and can’t stand by the stove for more than 10 minutes….
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into 4 pieces. Leave the smaller one whole and put it in a deeper pot to cook.
- During this time, cut the kale into strips, about 1 cm wide.
- When the potatoes are almost done, put them in the same pot and kale and let them all cook for 10 minutes. Make sure your potatoes are not overcooked, let them be hard (but cooked).
- Squeeze the water out of the pot and transfer the kale and potatoes to a fireproof dish.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic, and together with one tablespoon of mix in the potatoes and kale.
- Sprinkle lightly with olive oil, then arrange the fish sticks on the surface.
- Place in an oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius. It’s over when the fish sticks are baked.
Serve with fresh salad.