A little different way of preparing burek. Noodles are topped with topping and are like home-made. delighted, and what is even more beautiful, my daughter helped me. There is no one happier than me when I see that she has finally started to be interested in cooking :-)
- Mix all the listed topping ingredients and set aside. Mix the meat for the onions and spices. Cut the noodles in half.
- Take 2 sheets of halved noodles and coat with the prepared topping. Put a large spoonful of stuffing in the middle.
- Fold the top of the noodles.
- Then fold the left side of the noodles over the stuffing and coat with the topping.
- Then fold with the noodles on the right side and coat again with a little topping.
- Roll to be some 3-4 cm wide and 8-9 cm long.
- Put the bitch in the pan just a little greased since there is oil in the topping. Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the noodles and stuffing. Finally coat with the rest of the topping.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 40 minutes or until finely browned. If you see that there is a lot of oil in the pan (because it all depends on the meat and the type of crust) slowly drain it.
- Pour boiling water over the finished bureks, cover and let stand for fifteen minutes before serving. If you wish, you can coat them with sour cream instead of water. I did not because my dear husband is not a fan of pies coated with cream.