Burek with spinach and cheese
Again something "green" and "pie" :)
- Save the stuffing first:
- Chop the cottage cheese, add the spinach, egg, and sour cream.
- Put mineral water + salt + baking powder in a deep bowl, stir a little to dissolve the salt.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- The crusting begins.
- Take three (maybe 4 peels if they are thinner) peels, spray each peel with a mixture of min. water and add a little oil. Put the filling on every 3rd crust.
- The procedure is repeated until the material itself is used up.
- Finally, 4 crusts are placed. The remnants of the crust that were "outside" the mold are folded towards the inside. Complex crusts spray min. with water and oil before baking.
- Bake at 180 degrees.
Serve warm with sour cream.