You can make these buns in any quantity, here is just an example for 4 people, it can be made for both more and less - it is only important to use the same measure for oil, water and milk.
- Stir the yeast in a glass of milk with a little sugar.
- Knead the dough from flour, salt, oil, water, milk with yeast and let it stand for half an hour.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and mix. Divide into 4 parts and shape each part into a ball.
- Arrange the shaped buns in a greased baking tray or pan, coat with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees until golden brown (about 15 minutes).